You know those articles people share on Facebook, and they just comment "This." ...as if the article indisputably proves whatever the person wants to believe?
This week, we refute an article entitled "It Is Basically Just Immoral to Be Rich" by A.Q. Smith.
If you want to read the article before listening, you can find it here.
We wanted to talk about this article because it represents a mindset that we have found is very prevalent in society these days. We try as best we can to set the record straight!
Feel free to contact us via our contact page or just leave us a comment on this post! We will discuss your feedback on the next episode.
- "It Is Basically Just Immoral to Be Rich" by A.Q. Smith
- The Real Story of the EpiPen Fiasco
- Economics in One Lesson, Henry Hazlitt
- Worldwide, Median Household Income About $10,000 (2013 article)
- CHART: World GDP over the last two millennia
- CHART: Life expectancy since the 1500s
- CHART: World population living in extreme poverty from 1820-2015